Sunday, July 24, 2011

What My Workout Sounds Like On the Elliptical

To Me

Like a G6, Far East Movement
Magic, B.o.B and Rivers Cuomo
Diva, Beyonce
Break Ya Neck, Busta Rhymes
Up In Here, DMX
Right Round, Flo Rida
Lose Control, Missy Elliott
Carry Out, Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Blow, Ke$ha
I Wanna Go, Britney Spears
Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO
Hello, Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette
Let It Rock, Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne

To People Who Are Not Me

whizz
whizz
whizz
"..gettin' slizzered..." 
whizz 
whizz
whizz
"I'm a wikie woo, I'ma I'ma wikie woo"
whizz 
whizz
whizz
whizz
whizz
"hahaha riots!"
whizz
whizz
whizz
*tapping on machine handles*
whizz 
whizz 
whizz
*whistling bit from "I Wanna Go"*
whizz
whizz
whizz
whizz
whizz
"Every day I'm shuf-shuff'lin'"
whizz
whizz
whizz
whizz
"Hello!"
whizz 
whizz
whizz
whizz
whizz
whizz
whizz
"Cady, it's water and no pants time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment