Monday, July 11, 2011

Sometimes I Get Excited

I got an actual real grown-up style royalty payment for Elf Love at the beginning of the month, and even though it wasn't the million dollar payment I will obviously be raking in in the future, it was enough to get a little frivolous something from Etsy.  Check out this cool-ass pendant I ordered from Bunny X Productions:
It's called "Vein," which I like even though it is clearly a tentacle.
I love funky stuff like this.  I have talked before about my own fashion and the reality that it's simply not that exciting for the most part, but my shoes and accessories give people interesting stuff to look out and thus turn me into an instant fashion plate.  This definitely fits the bill...I love the texture, but my favorite part is the color combo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment