Sunday, May 11, 2008

She's A Nice Lady

An awesome thing happened before my ConLaw exam (which was not particularly awesome) the other day.

*Prof and Obnoxious Liberal Guy I Hate talk about how Nancy Pelosi would be running the show if Bush and Cheney get impeached and how that equals ew*

Prof: She's a nice lady.

OLIH: blah blah blah something about Pelosi

Prof: I'm just trying to get a rise out of Miss Brown now that she's here.

Me: Don't look at me...I can't stand that woman. If that's the best you can say about her, that's not...great.

Prof: Well, you watch hockey, how could you like Nancy Pelosi?

Seriously you guys, I hate Nancy Pelosi. As I went on to say, everyone expects me to think it's TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME that she is Speaker because I vote liberal and have tits but for real y'all, she sucks. Is it too much to ask that the First Woman ________ be somewhat awesome, instead of a petty, no-backbone weirdo?

That all being said, I never really knew there was a pro-hockey/anti-Pelosi corellary, but I kind of like it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why people think that women automatically love female _______'s. I am definitely not in love with Pelosi, and don't get me started on Clinton.

    I like the hockey/anti-Pelosi comment. Weird, but fantastic.

    ReplyDelete