Saturday, May 10, 2008

Once Again, My Mission To Obtain Sparkly Shit Is Foiled

Tonight at the Surge game I saw this guy wearing a fucking FLY shirt...it had some kind of crazy, super sparkly design on it and was made of MAGIC. He wound up on the field at some point, so I was able to see the writing on the shirt and that the sparklies in question were on skulls. It was effing cool. This, only super fucking shiny because those are Swavorski crystals.

So off I go to the Internets, thinking about how awesome I am going to be when I track down that shirt and buy the womens' version and can spend all my time being sparkly and staring at myself. [Insert navel gazing joke here] And hooray! I find the shirt and it's awesome and WOO there are womens' designs...

Oh but wait did I mention the part where that shirt cost SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY EIGHT DOLLARS, because that motherfucker cost seven hundred and ninety eight dollars.
Curses, foiled again!

No comments:

Post a Comment