Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cannonballing Up: CBR-III

Some of you may remember a while back when I attempted a Cannonball Read, wherein one reads and reviews 100 books in a year. I came up a little short, primarily because I could not get my act together to review the books I read. For this round, though, the Powers That Be have set the goal at 52 books a year. That seems much more manageable, so I'll be giving that a whirl. I'll be blogging those reviews here, at a Wordpress blog, and occasionally at the CBR-III community blog. I'd recommend checking in to the community blog when you have time, because numerous Cannonballers will be reviewing their faces off over there and you'll get a huge variety of books and review styles.

I'd also love any recommendations that you can offer. I'm always looking for new reading material, and I'm open to pretty much anything. You can leave recommendations in the comments or email me at josie.brown at gmail dot com, and they will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment