Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Makeup Is Easy: Here We Go Worcester, Here We Go!

TRUE LIFE: Forty-plus nights of my life, I'm going to be wearing some form of teal. This is the ways it's been for some time now...first with the Icecats and now with the Sharks. I guess I should be happy that the two Worcester teams have both involved teal. In any case, I sometimes match my makeup to the occasion. Now this is important: if you match your makeup to your outfit, you will look crazy. Therefore, I only use teal eye makeup when I am wearing a black (or other non-teal) jersey.
For this look I applied a strip of Acidic Reign in the middle of my eyelid. If you only buy one color from The She Space (and you'd better get on it, she's selling off her inventory), make it this one. It's a gorgeous rich color that I'm pretty sure would look great on anyone - I know that sounds odd, but I can't think of a better color to have around your eyes. I then added Into The Smoke on the outside third of the lid and a lighter silver from the military collection on the inside. I finished it all with Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascara and then went to Manchester to have three pitchers of beer. It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment