Sunday, June 10, 2007

An Open Letter To Some City's Finest Who Passed Me On 290 Today

Dear Cop From A Jurisdiction I Didn't Catch Who Passed Me On 290 Today,

I'm going to go out on a limb here, never having taken the police exam and thus not knowing whether or not "leading by example" is actually on said exam, but I'd just like to float the idea that MAYBE as a police officer it would be best if you didn't tailgate three people until they switched lanes, get to me, ride my bumper, then once I got out of your way, blow past me at about 90 miles an hour, ON YOUR CELL PHONE and proceed to tailgate the person who I had been following.

I'm just throwing it out there.

Love,

Me

PS - The same theory and recommendation applies for each separate time you followed the same pattern with every car in front of you from exit 26A on 290 through somewhere around exit 29A on 495. I'M JUST SAYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment