Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This Is Halloween, This Is Halloween

Remember my neighbors with the Halloween displays? Who go big for both Halloween and Christmas? It was another great year in the 'hood. These people are clearly awesome and I want to invite them to a party.
The Dead Man's Poker Room made another appearance. I am particularly enamored of the poker-playing coffin.
The primary theme this year was a grisly chop shop. I'm not sure if the choppers are supposed to be aliens or just skeletons or what, but I think we can all agree that the overall mind-blowingness makes the distinction almost irrelevant. Note the hands and feet hanging on the line behind them.

Of course, you're probably wondering how to transport your feet and such, but never fear...they have a courier service!

No comments:

Post a Comment