Friday, July 2, 2010

Makeup Is Easy: Pink Idol

If you want to purchase something that has a wide variety of uses and doesn't take up much space, splurge on a Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow Compact. They aren't cheap, but they have the perfect range of colors to use for whatever you could possibly need and will stay put all day long. I have two - Pink Idol and Tender Chic. The former is a selection of (surprise!) pinks, and the second is a purple and yellow blend. I used Pink Idol here because I wanted to wear strong colors without being overwhelming. I have M.A.C.'s Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker in Runway Ripened on my lips, and the eyes are finished with the strong pink, orangey-sunset pink and white of the Idol compact. I think it's pretty effective with the strong color in the lipstick and the blue shirt.

1 comment:

  1. This look is so pretty and fresh! I feel like I need that lipstain.

    ReplyDelete