Thursday, December 4, 2008

And the Glory, the Glory of the Looooooooooord!

Remember a couple days ago when I was all "oh people who upgraded from magenta gorilla to giant lighted cross, you so crazy"? I took a picture.

Now, I took said picture because I attempted to take one last night on my way home, but when you look at it through the lens of your modern cell phone, all you can see is A BLAZE OF ETERNAL GLORY SPEAKING TRUTH TO MAN WITH TONGUES OF FLAME!!!!That right there is the electric bill from hell.

In other Weird Neighborhood Decor News, which appears to be the theme of the week, on the same street, one household has erected a full size, authentic-looking tepee. In their yard. In suburbia. As one of my coworkers said, "I guess they have family coming for Christmas?"

No comments:

Post a Comment