Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Congratulations Celtics!

I know almost nothing about basketball, but you can't really be in New England and not be aware of what was going on. As you may know, I'm a sucker for sports drama (and male athletes crying) so the story alone is fantastic, and what I watched of the game was just thrilling. One of the best things about it, in my mind, is the camaraderie that's so evident on the team...really makes all the difference. I also ADORED Kevin Garnett's "interview" with whoever that little shrew from ESPN is...he'd start off strong answering a question, then trail off into yelling things like "TOP OF THE WORLD!" Awesome.

Congrats to the Celtics!

1 comment:

  1. Have you read Bill Simmons' article yet? Classic.

    DH was on duty Tuesday, so I kept texting him updates (which he got Wednesday morning). I know nothing about basketball except that I don't particularly like it--especially not the NBA--but I gotta say... this series was pretty fun. However, I'm kind of at a loss as to where the Lakers WERE Tuesday night. 30 point spread? Huh?

    ReplyDelete