Thursday, December 20, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow

Today I am wearing:

A red, cable knit sweater from Target that is semi-like this one, except it's a v-neck...



...a pinstriped pant from Kohl's (Apt. 9) in charcoal grey...

...these flats, also from Kohl's (the only good part of the Vera Wang collection, IMO), but in raisin with smoky colored sparklies on the toes.



I am carrying this bag, which SORT of matches via red stripe but let's not fool ourselves...it happened to be where all my junk was. I am also wearing a black, kind of ironwork looking necklace that is long with open flat beads and open round beads, which also came from Target, any my usual claddaugh ring and earrings.

In other news, I had started another blog, in which I talked about fashion, and I have since realized that this is a stupid idea and thus I should just combine the two and talk more about fashion if I want to talk about fashion. So, I'll be adding some back posts...if you hit the fashion label, you'll find them. Enjoy!

1 comment: