Friday, July 6, 2007

Cat Scratch Fever

I am dogsitting for my parents for the latter half of this week, which means staying overnight at their place to keep an eye on the beasties. An unfortunate side effect of this is that the cats are thus left with Speed at the house, where they inevitably will drive him to homicidal acts. The cats are definitely My Pets, and as a result they get kind of loopy and frenetic when I am gone. So this morning I emailed Speed to say good morning and also to share this crazy person's comment from True Bride Confessions:
I love animals, and though I know it won't happen, I still think it would be adorable to dress my cat up in a kitty tuxedo, complete with top hat, and my future husband's cat in a dress and train them to be our ring bearers!

Oh...my lord.

Anyway, a minute or two later I get the following response from Speed.

Hey about the cats...
They tore open their catnip toy. Dust everywhere. Decided they weren't going to wait for me to get up. Knocked over bag, spilled food everywhere. But not done. Knocked over fish food. All over floor. Need to buy more now. Not done. Got at the fish filters too. Then once fed, ate so fast they puked. Dont bother cleaning the little box when you get home, there will be no cats around.

Oops.

Once again, the cats attempt to get themselves sold to gypsies.


No comments:

Post a Comment