Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Beverly Hills, That's Where I Wanna Be...

For those who I have forgotten to tell (and it's nothing personal, I just can't remember anything), I have been writing a blog for a website brought to you by the nice folks at the Telegram & Gazette's online empire, Telegram.com. It's called The Night Fantastic and I think it's pretty good, so you should all go read it and maybe shower some adoration on me if the mood strikes. It will probably split the time from this blog, so I'll be sure to post an update here when I blog Night Fantastic stuff.

The blog is part of a new site called Wicked Cool Playlist, which is a site dedicated to local music in the Worcester area. The blog itself can be found from the front page of EITHER WCPl or Telegram.com (after 4pm, apparently...I just found out about this last week and have not checked if this actually happens), but you can also click on this link and it will take you directly.

Hope you enjoy - give me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment