Monday, March 7, 2011

How to Tell if You Are True Friends

Pretty much every time I get a wedding invitation, I make some stupid joke about being there with bells on when I send in my response card because I am a gigantic dork and can't help myself.  Apparently, the idea of appearing in public with bells on is very appealing to me.  Now that you know this, you can imagine the childlike glee with which I opened the following RSVP card.
This is undeniable proof that the wonderful couple that sent this is indeed a pair of true friends, and will be true friends until we're shriveled, old and ultimately dead. 

"Will not be there because heard there would be people with bells?"  BISH PLEASE.  If you cannot appreciate the joy of being there with bells on, you go ahead and keep your lame self at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment