Friday, September 14, 2007

Dear Shaws Supermarket at 14 West Boylston Street, Across from Starbucks

I used to drive through your parking lot only on occasion, when I was late getting to my parents' house or needed something from your store.

However, ever since you decided to be an asshole about it and put not just speed bumps but tranny-gouging, rim-denting, muffler-assassinating end-of-parking-spot concrete bumpers on the main artery, I have now begun driving through your parking lot, around the main drag so as to not ruin my car, as often as possible, PURELY OUT OF SPITE.

Enjoy losing all your actual customers as their mechanic bills mount. In the meantime, I will be cackling to myself as I breeze around the back forty of your parking lot while chucking you the finger and eroding your asphalt.

2 comments:

  1. Have you told your dad of the Shaws hate? I remember his excitement regarding that store's opening.

    Also, we used to go down that way to get to the packy. Especially in blizzards. Gah. College.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Shrek] Just another of the many reasons why Shaws sucks.

    ReplyDelete